Zephyrus of Santa Fe is in network with the following insurance companies
- AETNA ~ new!
- CIGNA ~ new!
- TRICARE ~ new!
- HEALTHNET – new!
- PRESBYTERIAN CENTENNIAL CARE ~ new!
- MEDICARE ~ new!
- MEDICAID (New Mexico State) ~ new!
- PRESBYTERIAN (commercial)
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (commercial)
- NEW MEXICO HEALTH CONNECTIONS (commercial)
Zephyrus of Santa Fe will soon be in network with the following insurance companies
- ALL CENTENNIAL CARE PLANS
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHEILD
- NEW MEXICO HEALTH CONNECTIONS
- UNITED HEALTH CARE (Centennial Care + Commercial)
- + HUMANA
- + CHRISTUS HEALTH PLAN
Don’t worry! In the event that Zephyrus of Santa Fe is not contracted with your health insurance plan, it is likely that we can work with your health insurance company to create an agreement that will allow you to participate in our Intensive Out Patient Program
Information about our Direct Pay Rate is available. Please contact us to learn more
It is always advisable to understand your health insurance benefits
- Many people are able to utilize behavioral health providers/programs from outside of their network
- This is what is referred to as an “Out of Network” behavioral health or mental health benefit
- Information about your benefits can be obtained by contacting your health insurance provider
As part of our commitment to you, we’re happy to speak with representatives from your health insurance company, to advocate for your reimbursement, and to complete all paperwork requested by them
- Fees are paid directly to Zephyrus
- Checks and major credit cards are acceptable forms of payment
- Payment/Co-payments are expected at the time of service